Ah! Modeling for Brown Man Clothing Co. What's not to like about it? First off, you get to meet us, the people behind the scenes; and we'll bring samosas! You'll get the celebrity treatment with hair and makeup provided by our in house team. And then, you're off to the studio where our photographers will take pics of you rocking our gear. You'll meet a lot of cool people, make new friends and heck, you may even have fun.
We're bet your're wondering what you need to do. Right? Great. Here's the deal; first off, you to like us, right? Like c'mon! And of course, you got to feel that you got what it takes to represent Brown Man Clothing Co. Now, what do we look for? Glad you asked because here it is:
1. You got to have the right attitude and personality to rock our gear. Period. No drama. No princesses. No entitlement. At our photo shoots, everyone is treated the same.
2. Sell yourself with your words. We expect everyone to impress us with why you feel that you should be chosen. If you can't sell or impress us, then chances are, your application will go to Auntie Gurjeet in accounting who will try to hook you up with one of her family members in the pind.
3. Read the below form carefully before you send it to us. If any information is missing, we won't forward it to our talent team.
4. If you're not serious about us, we won't be serious about you either.
5. You must live in the Greater Toronto Area to attend our photo shoot and/or at least be in the area on the day of our photo shoot.
6. We look for brand ambassadors for Brown Man Clothing Co. People who respect the brand, believe in it, get it and more importantly will be proud to rock our gear.